County Government of Marsabit wishes to recruit competent and qualified citizens to fill the following positions as per the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and the County Government Act 2012 Sections 59(b) and section 86
CGM10/20/08/2020: Security Warden II (Job Group E) – 97 posts
Terms of Service-Five-year contract (5 years)
- Patrolling and/or guarding of access points;
- Keeping and maintaining crime records
- prevention of unauthorized persons and vehicles from entering premises and/or protected areas; and
- Collection of information and reporting on matters of security interest.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor
Requirements for Appointment
- Be in possession of a Kenya Certificate of Primary Education or its equivalent qualification;
- Hand written applications enclosing updated current curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, ID card, clearances for chapter six of Constitution of Kenya 2010 and any other relevant documents be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
Director Human Resource Management & Development County Government of Marsabit
P.O. Box 384 – 60500
- All the applications should reach the Director Human Resource and Development, County Government of Marsabit, on or before Wednesday 2nd September 2020 by 5.00PM
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
The County Government of Marsabit is an equal opportunity employer;