The County Government of Marsabit invites applications for scholarship support from suitably qualified and eligible students joining form one in Public Secondary Schools.
Applicants MUST meet the following criteria:
- Must have sat for their KCPE 2022 in Public primary school within Marsabit County
- Must have been admitted to Public Secondary School.
- Has attained a minimum of 300 marks and 320 marks for girls and boys respectively at KCPE.
- They must be from an economically disadvantaged background (Orphan, Disabled/needy and chronically ill parent)
- Application form can be obtained by downloading the application form for FORM
1 2023 available here
- The application must be made to Ward Scholarship Selection Committee
whose secretary is the Ward Administrator.
- Duly filled-in application form must be submitted to the Ward selection committee
on or before 19th January 2023.
Completed application forms with a photocopy of KCPE Result slip for
2022, the Admission letter, photocopy of Parent ID, and birth certificate should be
Ward Education Fund selection committee
P.O Box 384 – 60500
The Ward Education Fund Selection Committee shall review and submit the merit list to County Education Fund Selection Committee on or before 23rd January 2023 for consideration and final determination.